Thursday, March 21, 2013

Timeline for Facebook Pages: THE COMPLETE GUIDE


Whether you like it or not, the Timeline format is coming to Facebook Pages, and you have until March 30th to figure it out.
If you’re lost and you don’t know what Timeline is or how it works, don’t worry –I’m here to break it down and make it easy for you to understand.
Why does any of this matter?
Because Facebook is stillhuge for online business, blogging and driving a ton of traffic.
It is consistently my #1 referring website (click here to see the last 90 days), and even through I wasn’t too keen on the changes at first, a lot of the new features for Pages really excite me.
Below you’ll find a number of videos, resources, snippets of codes and links, to help you work your way around Timeline.
I will continually add more videos, tips and tricks – so please bookmark this post for future reference. :)
Note: All of the videos have closed captioning enabled.
Please keep reading, and enjoy!

Getting Started

If you’re brand new to Timeline for Facebook Pages, the video below will walk you through the most important elements of Timeline that you need to understand before diving in.

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Just received my check for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan